Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tongue Piercing Day Five



Today, my tongue feels much less sore. I can move it around in my mouth with more more ease. It is still swollen because I cant see any of the bar, but I'm hoping it will go down soon so i can play with it.

On my tongue, I have a white-yellowish film on the top, which looks very gross, but I think is all part of the healing process. Last night I rinsed with a sea salt solution which is supposed to aid the healing process and make it go faster. I'm rinsing with mouth wash every time I eat anything and brush my teeth morning and night as usual.

I'm still very hungry, because I can't eat any of the foods that I'm craving, like chips or sushi or cookies. I've lost a bit of weight because of this, but I'm feeling quite sad and depressed because of the lack of food in my body. Today, I'm going to try and eat lots of sugar to make me happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment