Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tongue Piercing Day Two

Day two of my tongue piercing and its really sore today, and I'm sooooo hungry.



When I woke up this morning, I had a lots of dribble on my pillow and on my cheeks. I think this is because my tongue was so swollen that I slept with my mouth open. I had quite a strong lisp, finding it hard to say words with 's' and 'l' and 'r'. Talking has been quite embarrassing, with both my brother and my friends making fun of my pronounciation.

Today, I managed to eat a yogurt and an "Up and Go" with great difficulty. It hurts to swollow, becuase the piercing touches the roof of my mouth when I do, and it is very tender still. I haven't drunken much water because of this, so I have a head ache now. I think i'll just have to push through and drink lots before bed.

Its now 29 hours since the piercing, and my tongues still very swollen. The mucles in my neck and glands are really sore and I have a headache. My whole body feels very sore, but I'm sure I'm just imaginging it.

Overall, not too impressed with my tongue piercing. At this stage, I just feel like ripping it out because its hard to talk, drink, eat and swallow my own saliva! I hope the swelling goes down tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment