Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tongue Piercing Day Four

It is now day 4 of my tongue piercing, and the swelling is slowly going down. My lisp is less of an issue and the muscles around my mouth don't hurt as much. But on my tongue, where the actually piercing is, is still quite tender. It still hurts to poke my tongue out to show people, which is what my piercer said would happen and he told me not to stick my piercing out further than my teeth.



I'm still very hungry. I'm passing the time by sleeping, watching TV, playing guitar hero and trying to study and work through my major design project due in 2 weeks. I am a great lover of food, so having this piercing has almost killed my will to live.

I'm glad the swelling is going down, but I just hope it continues to do so before school tomorrow. I'm not allowed to have my tongue pierced at school, so I'll have to hide it from teachers for the remaining 5 or so weeks left of school till I graduate. One of my friends at school has had her tongue pierced since year 11, but because of this, I think she wasn't elected a prefect, where as I was. I think my piercing might stir up some regret from the teachers in naming me a school prefect.

No comments:

Post a Comment